Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A LITTLE ABOUT ME



Hello everyone! I am Elin. This is my first time blogging and to be honest, I don’t know where to start hehe......soooo maybe introducing myself in this first post will be a good idea. I am pleased that you’d like to know a little about me as you continue reading my self introduction xoxo. Well, as I mention earlier my name is Elin, born in the year of 1997. I grew up in West Sulawesi until I finished my primary school, then moved to South Sulawesi to continue my junior high school, and finally I pursue my study here in Madiun, East Java. Quite confusing, huh? And, no....I wasn’t following my dad’s duties to work from one province to other province....it’s just that he wants me to get a better quality of education and makes me become an independent young woman (hopefully lol). Right now, I am a fourth year student of Universitas PGRI Madiun, majoring in English Teaching Department.


Yes, the picture above was me. I was sitting at the sea shore called Srau, somewhere in Pacitan, East Java. As you can see, it was in broad daylight. But, I love travelling, getting new adventures, and enjoying the natures at the same time, so, sunburn won’t matter (as long as I got my sunblock cream for my skin hahahaha). I just love travelling so much. The long ride with some friends, crazy talks, and new environments!!! I mean, come on.....who doesn’t? This anonymous quote below explains everything lol.
   

  Well, we all do love travelling, but, in the end we also have many other responsibilities to do. So, work hard play hard babes ;)))
I guess that’s enough for now guys.  I’ll see you in the next post ;)

2 comments:

Strolling Around Thailand

      During my stay in Thailand I managed to visit some of Thailand’s famous landmarks as I spend my weekends. I am not going to explain so...